Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July 2008 Parade


I went to visit some friends in Ludington, MI, to share in the Parade. It was a great time and we had awesome seats. Couldn't ask for a better seat than right on the main street! I took many pictures and shared laughs with friends.

Because I had to work 3rd shift that night, I had to get home to take a nap. Therefore, I was not able to go to a picnic that was planned.

I worked 3rd shift (blah on a holiday).

Saturday, July 5, 2008, I got home about 7:30 am from work and then slept. In the afternoon I hung out with a couple friends and then they came over to my home and we had a cook out, strawberry daquari's, and watched a movie. What a good time!

4th of July 2008 (2)

1 comments:

The Lallo Family on July 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM said...

Love the new blog! Looks like you had a wonderful Fourth of July! Keep up the blog, we love keeping in touch!
Love ya!

 

Natalie S. Cyphers Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada