Saturday, August 9, 2008

Unity Christian Music Fest, 8-8-08, Muskegon, MI


While living in Muskegon, MI, for over 20 years, I never went to a Unity Fest. Yesterday, Mary, Trent and I traveled to Muskegon to go see two of their favorite bands SKILLET and TOBY MAC. They were much more excited than I was but once the bands began to play, I really did enjoy myself.

I preferred Toby Mac over Skillet but each in their own way, they were both pretty awesome. Skillet is more of a harder rock Christian band while Toby Mac was more of an upbeat with Reggae...

Awesome time with good friends!

(click on picture to see album)

Unity Fest 2008

4 comments:

The Lallo Family on August 16, 2008 at 12:37 AM said...

Looks like a fantastic time Noodler. Love to see you smilin'. Take care.

Natalie S. Cyphers on August 16, 2008 at 7:51 AM said...

Thanks Lallo Family...It's nice to smile again and really mean it after 8 years! Life is pretty good for me again! :) Love you guys!

Leah on August 16, 2008 at 11:32 PM said...

I wish i could have gone..i bet it was a blast...

Natalie S. Cyphers on August 17, 2008 at 7:38 AM said...

It was fun Leah! Good times, good memories :)

 

Natalie S. Cyphers Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada