Friday, December 5, 2008

New Kitten and Scooby Doo


So, I kept hearing a kitten crying outside and couldn't find her and thought she was caught under my car...finally she came out after like 3 days of shrilling cries! I looked at her and couldn't let her stay outside when it has been so cold.

So, I brought her in. She is quite sassy to say. Her name is "Sassy Frassy" :)

Scooby takes care of her and Sassy is quite an energy kitten...she jumps on Scooby, fights, plays, sleeps with him...a little friend for Scooby to take care of :)

1 comments:

The Lallo Family on December 15, 2008 at 6:36 PM said...

AWWWWW!
So sweet of you to take her in! We LOVE her name!
Happy Holidays!

 

Natalie S. Cyphers Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada