Steven and John came up to the area and invited me to come meet them at the Tiki before I went to work 3rd shift. Also there were a couple friends from college: Lani and Jaci.
Herb & Onion Cheeseball Bites
3 years ago
Welcome to my little piece of the blog world :)
Natalie S. Cyphers Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada
2 comments:
Wow! Steve and John! Haven't seen those faces in about a million years...and to think Corey and I had our "first date" at their house at a party! So funny!
Tell them I said hello!
Jen :)
A party at John & Steve's house? Hmmm...that doesn't sound like them...just kidding! They are still like that though! They both are living in Muskegon in their own houses!! So, they have grown up a little! :) I sure will tell them you said hello! :)
Post a Comment