Easy Popcorn Balls
20 min | 5 min prep
SERVES 8 -10
Ingredients
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/8 cup white corn syrup
* 1/4 cup margarine (half a stick)
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (or almond)
* 2 quarts popped corn (1 microwave will do)
Directions
1. Bring to a soft boil in a medium sauce pan over medium heat the sugar, white corn syrup, margarine, and salt (I added some food coloring while it was in a soft boil....add as much as you need to get the color you want).
2. Remove from heat and add vanilla or almond extract.
3. Mix sauce with popcorn in a large bowl.
4. When cool enough, but still warm, form into balls. (easier to eat).
Very easy to make and they are yummy :) I recommend taking out the unpopped kernels...I didn't do it but next time I will!!!
Herb & Onion Cheeseball Bites
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment